Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Yes Sir, That's My Baby

Wow. It seems like Bayla is recovering by the hour. I figured that she would lay down for story time, and instead, she sat up straight as can be for the whole thing. She especially liked the bubbles at the end, which were blown around by a small fan.

Recovery is a funny thing, and it really hit home today when I was looking for something, and Abe remarked, "I haven't lived at home for the last two weeks either." Right. We weren't living at home. That really hit me. That's partly why it feels SO good to be home. I'm rediscovering the things I like about being here, and remembering the harsh side too (laundry!). Mostly, normal never felt so good.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. o no
    i new the laundry wood b piling up....
    im coming as soon as i can
    really!

    ReplyDelete